Terms and Condition
1. You should bring a printout of receipt.
2.Special Entry Dharsan timing:6:00AM to 8:00 PM,During Abisegam Time Devotees are not allowed for Special Entry Dharsan.
"During Festival Day and in Holiday,Abisegam Time is Subjected to Change"
3.You should report to the temple office before 45 mins on the scheduled date and time with your id Proof used during the booking
4. The receipt will be verified by concerned temple officer. Once after the verification only, You are allowed for dharsanam.
5. For each receipt only one person
is allowed . Extra Persons are not allowed.
6. Once Booking is done, Cancellation Process will not be allowed.
7. If the amount is debited from your account, if you did not get any acknowledgement or if get any Failure message, please call to the Technical
Number before trying again. Suppose, technical number is busy kindly mail to email@example.com within 30 minutes of transaction date and time
8. If you are trying simultaneously, minimum 2 minutes time interval required to avoid contra.
9. Once the amount gets credited in Temple Account, it will not be refunded.
10. Once the amount is debited from your account, devotees are requested to wait until the acknowledgement is generated either Success or Failure.
11. Your Scheduled Time cannot be changed.
12. Kindly follow the temple rules and regulations.
13. If it is a festival day ticket rates may be varied, difference amount should be paid in counter
14.Ticket Copy Success Send To Your E-Mail ID
15.There is no option for applying chargeback